Website Design & Development
Is your website engaging, accessible, user-friendly, and representative of your business, work, product, or service?
At Marchburn we get to know our clients so we can create digital experiences that accurately represent them and will engage their various audiences and stakeholders. Whether it is a brochure-style website; a place to sell products or services; an online application; a news feed; or a community website, it is important to guide your website visitors from initial visit to that BUY / ENGAGE / ACT decision. Let's start a conversation today about how Marchburn can create your next engaging, search engine-optimized, mobile responsive, and all-around-amazing website or digital experience.
During our first meeting, we'll discuss what your needs are based on:
- what the expected size of your project is
- how much design (unique layouts) are necessary to give the best possible user experience
- if you need it to be mobile responsive. The answer is always "yes - you need it to be mobile responsive!" ;)
- if you need to or want it to meet visual/auditory/mobility accessibility standards
- what your timelines are
- who is on your internal project team and what other external support you will need
FEATURED PROJECT - Everything in Mind Tutoring
Project Scope: Logo design | Brand development | Website design | Front-end development | SEO-optimized landing pages | Mobile responsive | Accessible
Launch: September 2014 www.everythinginmindtutoring.com
Marchburn helped me take what I had always wanted to do with my brand and make it a reality. And it was a painless process. Having an online presence has allowed me to reach more prospective clients while also supporting my important referral process. JASON McNEELY, OWNER, Everything in Mind Tutoring
New York, NY 10018